Through the Mustang Innovation Grant program, the Myers Park High School Foundation can award funding to innovative programs and projects that enhance the educational experience for MPHS students. The grant program's overall goal is to assist individual students and/or faculty members who want to establish a program and/or launch a project that will help make Myers Park High School an urban model of educational excellence.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the MPHS Foundation awarded Mustang Innovation Grants that helped enhance the virtual learning environment and/or contributed to the academic performance of MPHS students.
The window to submit a grant application is now closed and the MPHS Foundation will share information about the impact of the awarded grants at the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
Grant Eligibility Criteria:
- All current MPHS staff members and students are eligible to submit a Mustang Innovation Grant request.
- Applicants must complete the Project Application and the Budget template and be willing to participate in a virtual interview with members of the MPHS Foundation Board. Applicants can submit an optional, two minute video presentation with the Application.
- The application will be submitted via an online form and both the Budget template and optional video should be sent to email@example.com.
- All grants for the 2019-2020 school year have been awarded. No additional applications are being accepted.
- Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are being accepted.